Who we are
GRESOL International-American School
School whose educational project is based on immersion in English, global vision, multicultural thinking, and the promotion of multiple intelligences
It is a secular school with an international and American curriculum, whose educational project starts from the premise of immersion in English. It is a private school with a global vision and multicultural thinking and promotes knowledge of the arts, sciences, music, and technology. GRESOL International-American School is part of an international project platform that expands our vision and internationalizes it. A project strengthened and consolidated thanks to our latest achievements.
We are accredited by COGNIA (formerly AdvancED), the world leader in accreditation of educational institutions that seek excellence.
Furthermore, we have become the first international school in Spain to sign a cooperation agreement with the Clarion University of Pennsylvania, one of the best universities in education and pedagogy in the United States.
- Care about nature and the environment
- Respect and co-exist with other cultures
- Strong work ethic
- Honesty, integrity, and respect
- Mutual trust and shared responsibility
- Highly qualified teachers with native English
- Excellent sports and artistic program
- Learning by doing approach
Highly qualified teachers with native English
Excellent sports and artistic program
Learning by doing approach
Bet on technology, science, and multiple intelligences
Top-notch indoor and outdoor facilities
Location in an exclusive natural environment
- Committed to technology, science, and multiple intelligences
- Top-notch indoor and outdoor facilities
- International environment
- Location in an exclusive natural environment